I meant to post this list a few weeks ago – but better late than never. Here is what I’m thinking for my 2013 resolutions/intentions/goals/whatevers! I don’t think I can do these all at once but I can definitely spread them out over the year.
2013 Goals – Go GO Goals!
1. Eat more cleanly. Fewer processed foods; more vegetables. Eat more intuitively. Eat less emotionally.
2. Go to sleep by 11pm more often. (2x a week to start… and increase)
3. Go to yoga 12x a month. Do Mysore regularly for 1 month. (Summer?)
4. Meditate 5 minutes per day (morning).
5. Get up earlier (this will come out of #2…).
6. Log my exercise (I used to do this). And use my Erin Condren planner.
7. Spend less money and save up to start my own business someday! I want to work for myself, not someone else. So I need Kapital.
Read more...(309 words, 1 image, estimated 1:14 mins reading time)
Zuzana is back! I used to do her workouts when she was on Bodyrock but they got a new girl (who is not as good in my opinion).
She has been back for a few weeks but I only just got around to doing one of her workouts tonight. This workout was:
Split squat jumps (in lunge position, jump up and down X times on one leg; then switch to other side)
Single leg lunges with back foot on a chair (X times on one leg; then switch to the other side)
Superman pushups (do a pushup, but come down to the floor and do a superman, then another pushup, floor, superman, etc…)
It was a ponzi pyramid scheme where you go through the rounds and do 5 reps, then 10, then 15, then 10, and finally 5 again. I just did it along with Zuzana and if I finished ahead of her I did jumping jacks. This workout took me about 18.5 minutes.
Read more...(424 words, 2 images, estimated 1:42 mins reading time)